Idyllic paths in the Kaunergrat Nature Park
Sledging & snowshoeing in Tirol
Whether through the quiet winter forest on idyllic, self-tracked paths or on white-hot runners down a sunken lane, sledging and snowshoeing on the Venet mountain is twice as much fun! The natural scenery is fantastic and the routes are fabulous.
The Venet SÜD sledging track extends from the mountain station towards Fliess and is an experience for the whole family. Venet delivers great fun Tyrolean style but with so much unique enjoyment!
Snowshoe hiking is equally delightful at TirolWest’s most beautiful panoramic mountain. From wild and romantic trails in the deep winter forest to challenging routes in the Alpine terrain, there are countless possibilities for exploring the fabulously beautiful nature here. Whether you are a beginner, a hiker or a sporty and ambitious mountain enthusiast, high up on the Venet all will discover and enjoy their very own winter wonderland.
Depending on snow conditions, ascent possibilities include:
- Venet cable car valley station in Zams - Riefe
- Venet middle station - Jagerhütte mountain hut
- Trams (the local recreation area above Landeck)
- Rifenal (in Zams opposite the church, in front of the petrol station, uphill to the Rifenalbahn car park)
- Grist (area above Rifenal - towards Falterschein)
- Fliess (the holiday village on the south side - from Landeck towards Reschen)